Open Morris Documents
The 2016 AGM adopted a new Constitution, designed to ensure that there is clarity in the way the organisation is run, that OM members are kept well-informed, that we are financially robust, and that we deal with any future challenges promptly and fairly.
We also adopted a number of Guides and Procedures. These, whilst not forming part of the Constitution, should be read in conjunction with it.
Open Morris and the Joint Morris Organisations have also published a number of advice documents on a variety of topics.
AGM & EGM Documents
- Nov 2016 AGM Minutes
- AGM 2017 Provisional Agenda
- AGM 2017 Constitution Motions
- AGM 2017 The Constitution as amended by the Constitution Motions
- Motions proposed by the Committee:
- Revised Guides:
Guides and Procedures
- Complaints Procedure
- Terms of Reference and Officer Roles
- Chair’s Guide
- Secretary’s Guide
- Treasurers Guide